1Adam12-1Adam12.com
1Adam12-1Adam12.com
1Adam12-1Adam12.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1Adam12-1Adam12.com

Fans talk about 1Adam12

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adam 12 Ringtone/messagetone I made

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TC

ringtone - Adam 12 Ringtone/messagetone I made Empty
PostSubject: Adam 12 Ringtone/messagetone I made   ringtone - Adam 12 Ringtone/messagetone I made EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:58 am

Yes, first off I am a geek with some pretty good computer skills...who happens to be a huge Adam-12 fan! I got a new blackberry today, and it had a really lame tone for new text messages/instant messages...and I always thought that the 3-beep hotshot tone from Adam-12 would make a neat one... After 2 hours of looking through various episodes I knew had a decent tone sample (nobody talking over it, and was clear), I finally had one. I then had to analyze the frequency with special software in order to replicate it accurately. Using it directly from the DVD wasn't feasible, afterall, it is a 40yr old show that was originally on film...the quality just wasn't there. Anyway, after a few hours work, here's my tribute to all the Adam-12 fans out there. it's in MP3 format, it should work on any phone made within the last decade or so. Everytime I get a new voicemail, IM, or text message, I hear this really nifty sound:

http://www.kabalsrealm.com/files/audio/hotshot.mp3 <-- Right click, 'save link as' in firefox/mozilla or 'save target as' in Internet Explorer if you don't want the browser to play it.

Enjoy! I normally don't give out things like this that I make.....but I thought this one was worth the exception.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adam 12 Ringtone/messagetone I made   ringtone - Adam 12 Ringtone/messagetone I made EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:49 pm

TC-

Welcome and Thank you! How cool is that. Smile Do you think one can be made with that same 3 beeps then have the Iconic "!Adam-12..1Adam12..." added to it? I would LOVE that as my ring tone. I would like to talk to you sometime about a few computer/website issues. Maybe you can be the official website/technology Tech. Let me know.

Here's another Idea, I saw a radio head on eBay that was rigged up so when you push the mic button the light lit up on the radio head. Now I know someone that can probably rig mine up to do this as well. Also I'll have him put a repeater in for the Blue/green light to flash on and off like calls are come in. With all that I wanted to put an MP3 together off the show of calls to Adam-12 then put that on my MP3 player in the car and loop that though the car speaker. How cool would that be! I'll add all the info on the website in case any other car owner want to do this to there units after it's done.

BTW I am always open to new idea's from other Adam-12 fans or members of the LAPD active and retired.

KMA-367

Back to top Go down
http://www.1adam12-1adam12.com/
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adam 12 Ringtone/messagetone I made   ringtone - Adam 12 Ringtone/messagetone I made EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:07 pm

When I try and right click it, it tells me I have to buy Quicktime 7 pro to be able to do it?
Back to top Go down
TC

PostSubject: Re: Adam 12 Ringtone/messagetone I made   ringtone - Adam 12 Ringtone/messagetone I made EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:43 pm

No, its just a generic MP3 format, you don't have to buy anything to play/use it. After saving it to your computer, instead of double-clicking it to play it, right click it instead and select "open with" from the menu, and then open it with anything besides quicktime. Select Windows media player, VLC, WinAmp, or any other media player you have installed.

Noted on the "3 beeps, then 1-adam 12, 1-adam12"....I'll have to work on that one. This old stuff is a pain to clean up... The tones are easy to clean up/replicate, but voices are a whole other can of worms....but it can be done! Wink

Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adam 12 Ringtone/messagetone I made   ringtone - Adam 12 Ringtone/messagetone I made EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:18 am

TC...If you decide to do it please let me know. Also if there is anything I can do to help let me know. I though the copies I've heard of the show title were in pretty good condition.
Back to top Go down
TC

PostSubject: Re: Adam 12 Ringtone/messagetone I made   ringtone - Adam 12 Ringtone/messagetone I made EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:15 am

For some reason after the beeps, my head hears the male voice of the link saying 'all units in the vicinity and 1-adam-12'......instead of Sharron....I don't know why...but I may try for both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam 12 Ringtone/messagetone I made   ringtone - Adam 12 Ringtone/messagetone I made Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam 12 Ringtone/messagetone I made
Page 1 of 1