1Adam12-1Adam12.com
1Adam12-1Adam12.com
1Adam12-1Adam12.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1Adam12-1Adam12.com

Fans talk about 1Adam12

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Golden Mustang

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TC

The Golden Mustang Empty
PostSubject: The Golden Mustang   The Golden Mustang EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:35 am

If anyone was paying attention, you'd have noticed this...in just about every episode at some point, there's a gold mustang with a white vinyl top either parked in the background or drives by in the background.... Malloy was even driving it a time or two as a personal vehicle in the show.... Just wondering who it belonged to....surely someone has to know...

- an old Adam12 warhorse...
Back to top Go down
RPD1794

RPD1794

The Golden Mustang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Mustang   The Golden Mustang EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:56 pm

You actually saw that quite a bit. There was a blue 70 Merc that was an unmarked patrol car in season 3 and the subject of a traffic stop in season 5. All studio owned cars, I'm sure.

Back to top Go down
rocket56

The Golden Mustang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Mustang   The Golden Mustang EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:42 am

TC wrote:
If anyone was paying attention, you'd have noticed this...in just about every episode at some point, there's a gold mustang with a white vinyl top either parked in the background or drives by in the background.... Malloy was even driving it a time or two as a personal vehicle in the show.... Just wondering who it belonged to....surely someone has to know...

- an old Adam12 warhorse...

Yes I have seen that myself. The car needs a credit at the end of the show. lol
Back to top Go down

The Golden Mustang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Mustang   The Golden Mustang EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 4:18 am

I watched Adam-12 as a kid and recently began watching this series from the very beginning and sadly I'm nearly done. I also noticed the gold Mustang along with a blue Maverick and a tan or gold Ford sedan, possibly a Torino, Galaxy or LTD. I see these same three cars in nearly every episode parked in and around various buildings, and usually near each other. I too recall seeing Malloy driving the Mustang as his personal car in an episode or two. It's quite funny how they re-use these same cars over and over in the series. The same can be said for certain actors whom they would use over and over (and OVER). By the way, I just joined and this is my first post. I see this discussion is rather old so I hope folks are still visiting this site  Very Happy 

This was my favorite show when I was a kid and I've thoroughly enjoyed watching this series all over again and it's quite interesting how many things you pick up on as an adult that you completely missed as a child - Netflix has been worth every penny for these great old shows  cheers
Back to top Go down
Foo

The Golden Mustang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Mustang   The Golden Mustang EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:51 pm

There is also a light blue VW Beetle that is in almost every episode. I have noticed the Mustang and I think there may be a VW microbus they used in alot of episodes. I have a thread about the blue bug. I have noticed the same thing on CHiPS. If anyone knows if they are owned by the production company or what's up I would also like to know.
Back to top Go down

The Golden Mustang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Mustang   The Golden Mustang EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Foo wrote:
There is also a light blue VW Beetle that is in almost every episode. I have noticed the Mustang and I think there may be a VW microbus they used in alot of episodes. I have a thread about the blue bug. I have noticed the same thing on CHiPS. If anyone knows if they are owned by the production company or what's up I would also like to know.

I'll have to look back through the episodes and look for the blue VW. I'm wondering if these cars were owned by the studio or were just various crew members personal vehicles scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Golden Mustang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Mustang   The Golden Mustang Empty

Back to top Go down

The Golden Mustang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1Adam12-1Adam12.com :: Welcome to 1-Adam-12.com Forums :: Welcome-
Jump to: