1Adam12-1Adam12.com
1Adam12-1Adam12.com
1Adam12-1Adam12.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1Adam12-1Adam12.com

Fans talk about 1Adam12

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Q & A page

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

New Q & A page Empty
PostSubject: New Q & A page   New Q & A page EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:03 am

I am going to be talking with Tom Williams. Tom was the Associate Producer, working with Herman Sanders who was the Producer and Jack Webb who was the Executive Producer of Adam 12, Dragnet, Emergency, Heck, O'Hara US Treasury and The DA. I have talk with Tom once already and he is a great guy. I have also spoken with Marc Bishop who also worked with Jack Webb and on production of Adam-12 as well as many other shows.

Marc has authorized me to pass along his email and phone number to members of the website. Feel free to get a hold of him if you would like to talk about the show and hear some really cool stories from back then. The last time I talked with Marc on the phone I think it went on for over 3 hours and it seemed like 15 mins. Marc is a great guy as well and I thank him for making himself available to the website visitors.

Marc Bishop: mdb5150@rushmore.com or (605) 720-1127. Marc will also be part of the new Q & A page when I get it done. Thanks again Marc.

I hope to have the page done soon so keep watching the website. I want to have website visitors ask the questions then I'll post it all on the new page. KMA

Mike
Back to top Go down
http://www.1adam12-1adam12.com/

New Q & A page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1Adam12-1Adam12.com-
Jump to: