1Adam12-1Adam12.com
1Adam12-1Adam12.com
1Adam12-1Adam12.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1Adam12-1Adam12.com

Fans talk about 1Adam12

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Martin Milner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lcpd32

RIP  Martin Milner Empty
PostSubject: RIP Martin Milner   RIP  Martin Milner EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 7:41 pm

I am sadden by the news that Martin Milner had passed away on Sunday, September 06, 2015. I would like to pass along my sincere condolences to the Martin Milner family, his friends, and to all of his fans.

Mr. Milner you were a celebrity/star, I enjoyed watching the films and tv shows you were in. I would like to thank you for your protrayl as Police Officer, Pete Malloy on the Adam 12 series. Because of your acting ability with the Pete Malloy character, you; and my father (former law enforcement officer) inspired me to become a police officer. Thank you again for your great acting ability, and inspiring many others to becoming law enforcement officers. Rest in Peace.

lcpd32
Back to top Go down
Checkman

Checkman

RIP  Martin Milner Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Martin Milner   RIP  Martin Milner EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:29 pm

Rest in Peace Mr. Milner. I also remember watching Adam-12 in it's last couple of seasons and then for many years in re-runs. i've no doubt you were one of the reasons that I eventually entred into law enforcement twenty-five years later (2000). Take care.
Back to top Go down

RIP Martin Milner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1Adam12-1Adam12.com :: Welcome to 1-Adam-12.com Forums :: Welcome-
Jump to: