1Adam12-1Adam12.com
1Adam12-1Adam12.com
1Adam12-1Adam12.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1Adam12-1Adam12.com

Fans talk about 1Adam12

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Information on In-scene Music: "The Party Song"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T16

Information on In-scene Music: "The Party Song" Empty
PostSubject: Information on In-scene Music: "The Party Song"   Information on In-scene Music: "The Party Song" EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:13 pm

Great forum! I am becoming obsessed with finding out anything I can about "The Song". All A12 fans know it: it's the generic rock piece playing at nearly every "music too loud" disturbance call, hippy drug party, and even in the apartment of the hot chick trying to get a date with Malloy. WHAT IS THIS?

It's a rather cheesy instrumental electric guitar piece with a pseudo-surf beat, and a breakdown/bridge that includes an organ.

I assume this was produced specifically for the show, or at least for some incidental music archive, but I'm eager to know if there was anyone credited with its writing/production...and where I can get a copy!!! I MUST PLAY IT AT ALL MY PARTIES.

Anyone have a clue?

Thanks,

T
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

Information on In-scene Music: "The Party Song" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information on In-scene Music: "The Party Song"   Information on In-scene Music: "The Party Song" EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:04 am

I have never seen any copies or heard any copies of it. It's probably packed away in the NBC audio archives.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1adam12-1adam12.com/

Information on In-scene Music: "The Party Song"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1Adam12-1Adam12.com :: Show Talk-
Jump to: